Friday 16 July 2010

The Treasury is assuming that growth in the private sector will create 2.5m jobs


"The Treasury is assuming that growth in the private sector will create 2.5m jobs in the next five years to compensate for the spending squeeze." Assuming?
Ok, I would like to know how and also what type of jobs. Sorry, but not all jobs are equal. As I've been employed in private companies working for the public sector, I know I'm stuffed. I am not fussy but I cannot replace a job that allows me to support a family with a job paid at the minimum wage (which will probably  be taken away soon or later once unemployment is really high, with the excuse that it costs jobs). And they seem very keen on slowly taking away all top-up benefits for working people on a low wage. It's hard to be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment